PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2010, 11:50
jking101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stage 2 Advice

No you don’t have anything like that at stage 2 if you’re looking for some revision have a look at flight progress strips, how they are set out, what each part means etc trust me it will be a big help. Also brushing up on mental maths is a must as you need to do many quick calculations. Most of the test is having coloured shapes appear and you have to press the button that corresponds to its shape or colour e.g. a red circle pops up and you have to press red, but then they throw in things like sort triangles as red so if a blue triangle pops up you need to press red etc things like that so finding any game that works your reaction time is useful as you literally have about 1 second to respond. The thing is the test is one of those were you either have the skills to do it or not. Also if you walk out of there thinking you failed don’t worry because apparently everyone does (I felt like I might as well not bother carrying on in the afternoon because I thought I had done so badly in the morning but I got through)