PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 14th Feb 2010, 08:57
jupilair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you very much Randy I have been following your posts. I am pretty sure that FD is a great place to work at, sure some improvements have to be made but if everybody heads in the same direction the result should be good..... Concerning the roster, do you think that the Ryanair model (5 ON/ 4 OFF) will come in application in FD? I guess with more A/Cs and Pilots it would be the easiest and most economic.
I want also to ask you some infos about the recruitment for the moment as it seems to be such a mess.
In my case I received a phone call in january to check my details, my contact told me to expect an e-mail for an interview in March, since then nothing ... three weeks ago I answerd an Add of Recruit Appoint, it appears to be for Fly Dubai, and the e-mail I received from them was stating that they where the choosen Agency for FD 2010 recruitment, and that even if I have apply via the FD website I have to reapply via Recruit Appoint???
To be honest I begin to find this attitude unprofessional. For the moment I have a really well paid job in Europe ,but 2 months ago I would have joined FD without any hesitation. Now I am a bit perplex and I have the impression that if I received one day any news from FD I will just put the phone down and go for my captain upgrade in my actual company. Sad as the idea of a professionnal adventure in the sandpit was pleasing my family.