PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 14th Feb 2010, 06:48
Dragon69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What really sadden me is the fact that after spending majority of my life overseas, this is the first time EVER to experience racisim in full force, and what's worse is that it's from the so-called "professionals" whom I have to work with on a daily basis, smiling and actiing in person but go on bashing about how Asians can't do the job properly. These people have the balls to say it on an online forum but yet put on a mask when we meet in person, to me that's nothing more than a queer hiding in the closet and worries the general public find out one day.
Firstly, you are a genuine drama queen, just because people don't agree with what you think you are entitled to, you pull out the racism card...and please don't point out some of the comments made here by a select few.

Secondly, I too experience racism on a daily basis, and this from the local Hong Kong people, and if you think that many of the local Hong Kong Chinese aren't racist, well then you haven't lived here long enough.

Thirdly, if you display the attitude that you have displayed here on the flight deck, I can certainly tell you that no one is going to be hiding behind a mask, so maybe it is you that hides behind the queer mask at work