PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 14th Feb 2010, 06:20
TimsBits

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I've mentioned before, you are talking about the basic payscale, an entitlement across the board to all 2500....no matter which basing you take up. This is a separate issue to base parity, which is what we are advocating, though also not something that we wouldn't help the greater pilot body pursue if they felt it was worth fighting for.
Mullah....don't sweat the mis-handling of my handle,

Do , however, re read the paragraph....what I was trying to suggest, is (like 69 eluded to) it might be a more "sellable" idea to compare the CEP's lack of housing assistance to the A scale Locally Employed Captains $24000/mo Housing Assistance...

IE: They have it, and they are locally employed...why don't we?

This has NOTHING to do with Salary, as you suggest, and it has EVERYTHING to do with Conditions of Service differences between Locally Employed Pilots on the SAME Base....HKG

Child Labour....

I really do hope for two things re: CEP Benefits

1) That somehow, against near impossible odds, the Union can see the error in how they are going about trying to win this battle for the CEP's, change their tactics, and reach some sort of mutually acceptable deal for the above,

2) That they wouldn't dream of using someone like you as their poster boy to try to reach said deal...

Petulant Child!!!!!