PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 14th Feb 2010, 02:28
CXChildLabour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So the only issue you care about seems to be the "expat benefits" for Locally Employed Pilots and hence your reason for not previously joining the AoA.
So according to Flap10, the AOA has started this fight about 2 years ago? You guys might be a bit slow in reacting in that case aren't you?

You are a spoiled little boy aren't you and I am not a dude or your mate! When I joined "dude" there were NO 95% plus cash back mortgages around, you had to upfront 30% in hard cash. So there were many reasons for NOT buying and your answer shows your reasons for wanting a housing allowance - envy!
Oh boo hoo , is it my queue to take out my violin? If CEP's could save up enough money with their salary for a down payment without any housing allowance and you telling me you can't, whose fault is it again? Please don't put your incapability in organizing your own financial situation properly on someone else's shoulder and make it a reason for others not to get any improvements. We all pay the same price for rent/mortgages for the same house, if you can't fork out 30% in hard cash with the extra dough you're making then how would you expect CEP's to do that? Sounds like you're the spoiled little boy more than me DUDE.