PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 13th Feb 2010, 20:27
Flap10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You say,

While ST was still pres he asked during a flight if I was an AOA member, I asked him what the AOA could do for the LEP's. Reply was "we only have certain amount of resources and a lot of priority issues above the LEP's"......Thanks but no thanks
followed by,

Whereas now AOA actually promised to be just as supportive to the CEP's and thus we're no longer hestitant in supporting the whole pilot body, including our expat counterparts,
So the only issue you care about seems to be the "expat benefits" for Locally Employed Pilots and hence your reason for not previously joining the AoA. Now that they have dangled the carrot in front of you, you want to support the whole pilot body,,,,that is mighty fine of you, but what if your fight is unsuccessful, will you resign and not care about other important issues that affect the whole pilot body, such as rostering, etc...????

Right from the start you have come across as a spoiled little CBC brat, my perception hasn't changed at all.