PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 13th Feb 2010, 18:52
CXChildLabour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
most CEPs dont measure up to expat pilots, thats why the overwhelming majority of CX pilots are from around the world and not HK/China. Some of you mistake that a racism but its purely from observation, I just have the balls to say it here. Its the same thing repeated at bars, on the flight deck, in lounges, management meetings, everyone knows it except the cadets apparently...
You might have the balls to say it here, do you have to balls to say it right in CEP's faces? Especially those who has proven themselves and approved by the company that they're worthy of training and checking your so-called better quality expat pilots. I could tell you I heard the exact same thing about DEFO's, DEC's, DESO's, and even T&C's at bars, on the flight deck, in lounges, management meetings, and everyone knows it except for those concerned apparently. I can tell you straight up that I'm an average pilot at best but if I had to take control from my expat partner in sims because they were flipping the a/c during V1 cut or busting cleared altitutdes or doing unstable approaches and still not going around, I really would like to know what you would consider as "better quality pilots". Maybe instead of the CEP's getting any sort of improvement, we should strip those who perform worse than CEP's from their housing if your theory is correct.