PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 13th Feb 2010, 18:41
iLuvPX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let the Air Chinafication of CX begin. Its a race to the bottom now.

Not one spineless cadet said a word to management when they signed up for the job. CX showed them the entire payscale and allowances they would receive for the duration of their careers, and not one of them brought up a grievance...but the HK GREED has kicked in and now they want what they arent entitled to.

What the AOA have done is polarizing, and im taking sides, and so should the rest of you. All this cadet whinging will inevitably bring DOWN everyone else's conditions. Im not going to sit by and let some greedy ENVIOUS cadet take away from my housing allowance, something they agreed they would never get but now want. So pick a side and be heard..your conditions may depend on it.

I'd be happy to support a basic salary rise for the CEPs, but getting expat housing is ridiculous. The equality argument is nonsense also, most CEPs dont measure up to expat pilots, thats why the overwhelming majority of CX pilots are from around the world and not HK/China. Some of you mistake that a racism but its purely from observation, I just have the balls to say it here. Its the same thing repeated at bars, on the flight deck, in lounges, management meetings, everyone knows it except the cadets apparently...