PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 12th Feb 2010, 21:08
CXChildLabour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iLuvPX,

you know what, I'm totally wasting my time here. You're completely ignoring the fact that some CEP's have been in the company and aviation industry for almost 20 years, with more experience than any SO/FO and even some CN who receives better overall deal, and skills that the company rely on when everything goes to hell. No, that's not a better package to offer to the company than the next guy down the list, it's ONLY GOOD ENOUGH TO WORK IN THE MAIL ROOM. If you do get checked by one of the CEP STC next time, please make sure you tell them exactly what you thought of them before you depart for your flight.

I also feel pity for you girl, she's stuck with the same toy for life. You're probably telling her that she picked that toy so STFU even when she's 40 years old. Nope, not because it doesn't fit what she needs for her age or that she deserves something better, it's ONLY BECAUSE SHE'S ENVIOUS OF HER NEIGHBOUR.