PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DERRY/LONDONDERRY
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2010, 18:42
speedbirdATC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are those smilies in your message or are they some form of tablet?
I wrote that a few hours ago Amelia, and upon reflection it does seem to be the workings of a man on a certain tablet lol

But then again is such a route so impossible? Possibly during the height of summer it could work. In all likeliness though, with Manx possibly moving all their ops to BFS it probably looks a more likely possibility of LTN - IOM - BHD. Another EZY route at BHD looks likely then. And before I get a bashing from those on the BFS thread who say EZY have no plans to move/start any more routes from BHD, you cannot disagree that it may happen, as EZY can do what they want and where they want. Nobody seen the move into the IOM for EZY, so ruling out further BHD expansion would be foolish.

Anyway rant over band back to all things LDY, hope everyone is booked on the magical new RE service to MAN or EDI which will be operating 14 times per day from the summer. Prices start from £1000,000,000 one way....sigh.. pity I've resorted to sarcasm as I would loved to have heard any sort of announcement this week. I wonder if Stewart28 or ALPHA ECHO are reading this, if you are guys I need my tablets back......