PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 12th Feb 2010, 18:33
CXChildLabour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Poor little boy, right seat of a wide body with zero hours at 24 and he has to scrape a few extra cents to pay for inflated rents....let me get the violin out
How about those 40 years old senior FO/CN/STC who has been in the aviation industry for 20 years??? You wanna play them a sad song with your violin too???

oh I forgot for now you've conveniently put away your Canadian passport
Ah, no, I've been using my canadian passport all along and don't even own a SAR passport if you really wanna know. Nationality on my cadet application form: Canadian; Nationality on ICAO card: Canadian; Nationality on my license: Canadian. And when I called the recruiting department up before my interview they've considered me as an "overseas applicant", but a "local" when they said I'm accepted into the programme, so if you really wanna categorize me, I'm an "overseas local" if that makes sense to you. What else would you like to know?

Anyway, STP is right, it's pointless trying to crack a tough nut. This would be my last response to Dragon69's post.

Last edited by CXChildLabour; 12th Feb 2010 at 19:04.