PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 7
Thread: Ryanair - 7
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2010, 17:00
Centrefire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have flown Ryanair well over 100 time and the one time (YES ONE TIME) there was a problem Ryanair were very apologetic about it, the flight was due to leave CRL at around 2200 there was also a flight to CIA which went tech, we were all sitting O/B when the flight deck told us that due to CIA Airport opening hours our A/C was now to be used to take pax to CIA and they were flying an empty A/C in from STN to take us home, we were given a coffee voucher and a letter from MOL when we boarded our new A/C.

So on this one and only FR flight that I had a problem on not only were we handled very well, all the pax traveling to CIA were also cared for very well...

Like I have said many many times Ryanair is a very good Airline with very good prices I am looking forward to my next flight on the 01/03/10 STN-LPA all in price hand baggage only £65.00 RTN ...
Daz, how dare you write a post like this? Don't you know you're not allowed to praise Ryanair.
You have now earned the wrath of many posters here. I am sure we all know who they are.