PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OASC 'CANDIDATES' and WANNABES, PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Old 12th Feb 2010, 16:37
NDW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evening all,Ok, I'm in quite a prediciment at the moment.Basically I'm currently studying for my AS levels at college (which I have to say is s**t)So I've been looking at the RAF webby and looking at a possible career as a WSOp.I have the minimum required grades 5 A*-C, but if I decided to quit my AS levels now, would the RAF look down upon me as unmotivated to achieve, or could I simply explain that I wanted a career in the Air Force ASAP (obviously extending on the answer)orShould I look around for another studying centre and re-do my A levels somewhere else, but I'm 18 now and that would mean finishing around age 20-21 meaning I would be having to pay for education also.I have a part time job, hoping to work my way up the management system for more money and experience, but the pay is poor.So this is my situation, has anyone been is the same situation before, I could really do with your advice.ThanksNathan