PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More Swissport Redundancies??
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2010, 11:37
BroadwayAce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Legalize

Whilst not employed by BHX or any of their HA, as an airline supplier, it is not just the HA they are 'squeezing', they are cutting costs everywhere, to the extent you have to ask, is it worth it anymore? Despite the current climate, none of us in business should have to stoop to the level the airlines are asking us to perform at. But what can we do, we cannot join together, because you can bet your bottom dollar, a supplier no matter what they provide will always undercut you

As to service, I am a regular pax ex BHX, and sadly have to say that Swissport from my own experiences this last two years have not provided the level of service they once did. I appreciate some or possibly most of this is down to their management, a fact borne out by their staff. Not very professional in front of a queue of pax waiting to board the buses to hear a staff member moaning extremely loud about their LA and indeed their management and what the "Hell" they should be doing!! And please do not get me onto arrivals, because of the last two flights I have had, 20 minutes for the steps to arrive (ZB skipper not amused one bit) and the other flight, 55 minutes for baggage, yet no other aircraft had landed in the previous 45 mins that Swissport handle!!