PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 12th Feb 2010, 11:08
CXChildLabour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
69er,

but of course if things weren't handed to you on a silver platter you would understand that
You talking about yourself? Who's the one here that gets handed a "set-for-life" financial deal? When the prices of real estate rise at a ridiculous pace, who's the one here that could sit back, relax, and enjoy the cathay "I take care of you no worries" service? Who's the one that has to scrape a few extra cents here and there to pay for the inflated rent? All these talk about "you paid your dues elsewhere and it's time for me to rake it in", how about the dues the CEP's are paying their whole career?

So enlighten me, how many exactly are in the above scenario, give me exact numbers before you mouth off!!!! So you take a few discriminatory examples and justify expat benefits to the whole lot......really put some time under your belt first before you become credible, but for now piss off!
It's absolutely amazing how you got this job with your incapability to look at the big picture every single time. Always try to attack small groups here and there but never brave enough to attack as a whole. Nah, it's ok to discrminate a few with this, a few with that, a couple here, couple there, they won't realize it. So far you have failed to justify how a CEP should suffer for his/her whole career just because they were trained by the company. Failed to justify how some would be considered local and others not even when they were hired on the same term and background. Failed to justify your point about a "local CEP" shouldn't get certain entitlment. And flat out avoided to talk about others who ALSO took the backdoor or jumped the queue and still enjoy the benefits. I sure hope your housing allowance is making you feel more superior cause I don't really see how you could achieve the same feeling anywhere else.