PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 12th Feb 2010, 10:07
CXChildLabour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
69er,

but I am limiting my argument with cxchildlabor to those CEPs that have a very strong connection to Hong Kong, ie: born and bred, family ties, etc.
Now you're even trying to split the tightly knitted CEP group into two or more. You HAVE NEVER EVER made ANY of ur arguments based on where the CEP was born and bred or family ties what-so-ever. I can tell you right here right now that I was born in HK but grew up overseas, never been back to HK since the move till the interview, and none of my immediate family ties is in HKG when I joined. So there, thanks for proving that you have been wrongly accusing me all along.

If the company is having a difficult time recruiting locally what other options do they have?? Furthermore, as I mentioned earlier, if you don't want a distinction between expats and local CEPs, why should the CEP program be exclusive to locals from Hong Kong??
In case you've been out browsing in outter space, you were hired because "the company is having a difficult time recruiting locally". So now that they've fixed that problem, there's only one thing left for you to do really. GET LOST...