PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 12th Feb 2010, 02:03
Dragon69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
various cxchildlabor posts from last year,

For an easy solution, we should put all expats into apartments out in Gold Coast just like our expat cabin crew. I believe that's a perfect fit for the lifestyle they're used to, with a yacht club, open seaview, and far away from town. They can all whine about not being able to support the numerous cars, boats, planes, wives, gf's, bf's, or whatever they're into in that little clubhouse there.
Have you ever flown with any RP/RQ DEFO who simply has no clue what he's doing? I did, felt like a training SO.
It's unfortunate but even for myself months away from my upgrade, I can't say for sure if there'd even be a slot available when my turn comes, or even for years to come...
Hi guys, looking to convert my HKCAD CPL/ATPL into a Transport Canada one... Would any of you have done it before or got any details about it??? Greatly appreciated...

Let me get this straight, you are still a wet behind the ear JFO CEP from Canada and were making a stink about the expat housing allowance as early as when you were an S/O

So staying in Canada to pay for your very expensive licenses, and then trying for years to get a decent flying job, all while you are earning below poverty, and having to travel across the country to where the jobs are didn't appeal to you because of the cost, hardship, time, etc. Instead you take advantage of your Hong Kong connection and apply for the cadet scheme knowing full well the conditions you are joining under. Once here you all of a sudden think it is your god given right to be entitled to the housing allowance.

Two words for you...GET LOST