PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 11th Feb 2010, 23:50
F_one

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Embarrassed to be one of you

After reading all of these post I've come to one conclusion, we all want more money. Be it the CEP, B-scalers or based pilots. There are various arguments for all parties involved on why they(we) should get more money.

Most of these individual arguments makes for some compelling reading and some do actually make sense.

What I don't understand is that some guys on this forum are willing to cut of their fellow CX pilots throats to hopefully gain this advantage. Stop being so self-centered and look at the bigger picture (NOT you account).

That is why CX management is getting away with it to pay us less for more productivity. Instead of standing together and helping one group of pilots, we all try and fight to better our own packages individually. In doing so we keep on pushing each other down.

Better conditions for one group will on the long run mean better conditions for us all. If we support one group and they get a better deal, then the next group will have so much more grounds for getting a better deal as well. (and support from the rest of the pilot group).

My only conclusion to all of this childish bickering and the "we are better than them" attitudes is that you guys are not the professionals that you pretend to be, and if I was management I would also not take you seriously.

Now, bring it on. I've got broad shoulders.