PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Varsity Express
Thread: Varsity Express
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2010, 23:08
Flightrider

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Oxjob,

Allow me to challenge your humour for a few minutes.

Your postings so far on PPrune from registering in late December until today have been about Oxford, Varsity Express and the pay-to-fly schemes. I quote from your comments on the Oxford Aviation Employment thread over in the training forum:

I got made redundant earlier this year thanks to some little wannabe skygods paying to do my job! Now my old airline won't even take on experienced First Officers. Dig a hole for yourselves wannabes, or make a stand and save this profession, not just for us, but for yourselves too!
Sorry to hear the bad news.

Do you know Halstead? It said in the Wikipedia profile of him (before it got edited to shreds this evening; busy night over there) that he is also an A319 pilot, same as you. Guess you might have been at easyJet about the same time then.

Funny also how I commented earlier that the mysterious Cryton4 editing the Wikipedia page had not made any contributions on topics other than to do with Varsity / Halstead / Oxford Airport etc. Within 20 minutes of my comment, your equally limited scope of PPrune postings suddenly branches out into hitherto unknown fields, well beyond the previous discussions. You're perfectly entitled to do so, but I'm equally entitled not to believe in coincidences. Particularly as one of the topics was about Flybe's launch of MAN-BOH services.

Does anyone else have that feeling of deja moo (i.e. I've heard this bull before?).