PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wataniya Airways
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2010, 15:12
crazyduck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Muppett

Could you please tell me one airline in the region that doesn't lie? Or on constant process of erroding your T&Cs, Wataniya Airways in my point of view is the lesser of all evils in this region. Not the most honest airline, but at least, you don't need an exit permit to leave the country, the pilots are not randomly arrested for no reason. As you might have read on some of threads here.....

finally you are realizing what i used to say since my first post.Look at bubbleup....Guys i understand your problems but if someone cheated on you by saying a lot of bt when you signed the contract(8 cons days off,commmuting contract etc)it is not our problem.The lier guy left with his pockets full of money.Now there is another one left who is trying to damage the reputation of other colleagues by spreading bad rumors but fortunately facts are telling us who was right and who wasn't.meanwhile he made thousands of bucks with per diems in dubai...or toulouse?
he belongs to few people(1 or 2) here who are really.And please my dear ((i am talking to the mud)stop crying and saying that you are a victim that everyone is against you because normally the weak person never admits his mistakes and tries to discharge them on other people/events...like you do.After all the mess you made you should kiss the floor not to be kicked out.But you have no face nor dignity i can see it clearly.And you are giving a bad reputation to your friends.
See Muppett other than this everything is not so bad but for sure we need more improvements .
I know that someone doesn't like my style Muppett...because i say the truth and it hurts...

Just to clarify the bank told me that someone who left did not pay his loan....someone else took one and then left...very nice guys.

CD