PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA038 (B777) Thread
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2010, 12:43
TIMA9X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
by nojwod in reply to S.F.L.Y
I don't agree with you when you say that since there couldn't be better results, there is no need to discuss about it. I anyway congratulate you for your action on the flaps which made the difference that day. Nothing to say about your PNF role but there's still something in the report which remains unclear and certainly not satisfactory:
Probably the words I was looking for, on the previous couple of pages pilots were congratulating The flight crew of BA 038, it has been a long and sometimes bewildering thread, we have been through all scenarios on countless posts.
S.F.L.Y. if you feel insulted well I am sorry, but it may be possible that it was a badly timed post.

Captain Burkhill has been through a lot since the incident, and I am sure that many current pilots felt some relief for him since the report came out. We are all human so I ask you to watch the BBC video again BBC News - Hero BA pilot speaks of Heathrow Boeing 777 crash (already posted on this thread but for your convenience,) trust that you may see what I and others are on about. To say anything else of a technical nature would have already been said on this thread other than to leave you with one question. Don't you think the BA038 crew deserve some credit/congratulations for the outcome of this incident moreover the relief that Peter, his crew and families must be feeling today!
Think about it S.F.L.Y. your timing of your posts is sometimes out of order with the general flow of the thread.

Captplaystation, you said it all, sorry I missed it as I was writing this post, congrats!

Last edited by TIMA9X; 11th Feb 2010 at 13:07.