PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 11th Feb 2010, 09:37
CXChildLabour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CXChildLabour...thank you for proving my point, in the end it is all about envy!!!!!!! So cut the crap with this notion of fighting for better conditions.....
69er, which part of my post proved your point may I ask? The part that I said "You can go to middle east" just like the CEP's have been told? Or the part that I pointed out the "housing allowance" is actually part of the take-home salary and in turn proved that it's essentially a pay discrimination? Or was it the question about how long the training cost would be recovered in full by the company and thus CEP is screwed for the remaining 30+ years of their career? Or maybe it was the part that I pointed out some "expats" secretly defected and became a "local" deep in their heart but just refuse to admit it? Call me stupid but please enlighten me with your brilliant mind how that "IT'S ALL ABOUT ENVY".

Oh wait, maybe I AM. I AM ENVY of the fact that you guys bitched and whined about ur 3.4% SLS paycut compared to my 7%. I AM ENVY of the fact that you could get paid more than your trainer/checker. I AM ENVY of the fact that you could try your best to prevent improvement for a minority part of the pilot body just in case it MIGHT affect you no matter how slim that chance is. And I MOST OF ALL AM ENVY of the fact that you can be the worst CAT D FO in the company and still say "ah so what, I still make loads of cash" while CEP's have to live like bums even when we make it all the way. Nah, it's not about fighting for better conditions or equality for the same job we do, IT IS ALL ABOUT ENVY.