PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - looking for A320 jobs
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2010, 09:27
TubularBells

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tubular I have read none of your posts but I would bet my house on the fact you've lost your first officers job and you are on here to vent your anger. When you do contact the papers don't forget to mention that the 250 hour pilot has all the same licenses as you do and more than likely more ratings than you, as the Meir needs to be current. Also mention that they ate more than likely younger and also have the same type rating endorsed on their license
Airbus Freak, you are exactly the reason why I tend not to place comments on this forum much. I scan and read and every once in a while make a comment here and there.

Unlike so many other very unfortunates, I am employed at the moment and have been for the past 4 years for a large airline. I have no anger to vent and no axe to grind, unlike so many others, I am actually enjoying my job and feel pretty secure. I consider myself to be VERY fortunate. I was simply entering a post discussing my views on what I believe, is a very sad development in our industry at the moment.

What's the point in taking personal pot shots to try and discredit someone's post? Take from it what you think you should and then move on.

Geez...