PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Raf Oasc
Thread: Raf Oasc
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2002, 00:22
The mother alligator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys!
I am ALSO attending OASC in August for the pilot scholarship! I am arriving on the 11th, returning (I hope) the day before my AS Level results come through. Fun week huh? I have had all the advice I could possibly receive in my YEARS of asking questions. I also know RAFC Cranwell like the back of my hand having attended two lots of work experience there, a summer camp with the ATC some three years ago, and a gliding scholarship! I am returning to my second home not only in August, but next week for a conversion course (AGT 15) from the vigilant to the viking! Should be fun! Anyway, to all you guys out there waiting for THE letter, GOD I would sort of love to be in your position. At least you've got a more realistic chance. I am practically certain by the way that we only do part 1 of the selection, I heard it at my presentation, and read it on the RAF careers website. Remember, a good firm handshake will not go a miss when entering the room of doom. Good luck fellow military wannabes, The Mother Alligator.