PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines. Rishworth or Parc Aviation?
Old 11th Feb 2010, 04:53
PROBEUSMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stay Away From Rishworth!!!!!!!!

I have been here at Vietnam Airlines for over a year. Half the pilots I started with were Parc, half were Rishworth. DPI is a newcomer here so I don't have much info.
What I can tell you is STAY AWAY FROM RISHWORTH. This was my first contract, and I didn't know any better. Rishworth has a very well deserved horrible reputation in the contract world. Some experienced contract pilots told me that as soon as I got here, and I found out why.
They are lying scumbags that provide you with little to no service on contract. I watched Parc guys have a few problems, and the next day the problem is solved. we emaii Rishworth with a problem, and it takes them 4-7 days just to return the email, let alone do anything. Rishworth just unilaterally cut our pay, without our consent or signing a new contract.
FWIW, the 320 flying here is easy, and the schedules aren't bad. My average duty day is 7 hours long. 1-2 days a week it is as short as 4. Good job. Challenging place to live, and I have been all over Asia.