PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is there a career now as a pilot
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2010, 02:19
PCA20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hehe, this is a lil bit hillarious. I mean, its ok if you want to be sure that your son will have a good life and a sure way to be a good man but i think he need to decide what he want to make with his life. I mean if he like aviation its more than ok to support him(include financiar part). If he want to be a driver( support him). You know what i mean, right? Good, now lets talk about this. Man, aviation is an expensive thing, and think how many people they definetly HOPE that your son will not make this, maybe from bad attitude, maybe they are jealous, and things like this, ok? So what we are talking about here? Uhm, about aviation, well yeah, there are some people who make this just for money( TRUST ME, there are a lot of this kind of this people) and they are very bad, becouse they don't make this with passion, with love, with that thing you need to have it in aviation to be good. When i was for the first time in a plane, i was sure about that is what i want to do, i was thinking about nothing else, just aviation. So, if your son think about this, the same as me or as many pilots who make this with passion trust me, is VERY VERY good if you can support him. I repeat my self, let him decide what he want to make . About the guaranty, well this is a lil bit complicated, nobody can guaranty that your son will have a job after he finish the school, i mean you/he cannot be sure that he will get a job quickly. But this is the risk right ?
ps: Can you see how smo-kin-hole talk about his job? That is exactly what i'm talking about.

Good luck