PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - looking for A320 jobs
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2010, 20:39
Wee Weasley Welshman

Received 172 Likes on 66 Posts
Welshman obviously got sacked and is sour and just wants to take his anger and frustration out on anyone he can
Quite the reverse. Most of my training was paid for by the RAF, I was flght instructing since in my teenage years, a full time professional pilot since 1998 and currently a Captain with the UK's second largest but most profitable UK airline, earning (for the first time and - only just) over one hundred grand with somewhere North of 10,000hrs in my logbook. And 35.

That's a whole barrel-load of boasting and I'm embarrassed to do it, BUT, there's one too many idiots on this forum who think I'm sour, sacked, old, miserable, bitter, pessimistic or acting out of malice or self interest.

My motivation is always, has always been and always will be, to offer the truth to Wannabes in the face of a wall of spin from Vested Interests keen to separate Wannabes from their Money. If you want to be a pundit then you live and die on your track record. I'm comfortable with mine. My advice, over a decade on here, has proved bang on. Even if I say so myself.

I am the Anthony Bolton of Wannabeism. I just wish it were as lucrative!