PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - looking for A320 jobs
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2010, 18:09
adverse-bump

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you just dont have to be an asshole about it...
apparently I do. As the years go by, more and more people seem to think its ok to pay for trs/line training. how many more accident reports like this

http://www.aaib.gov.uk/cms_resources...JZ%2012-08.pdf

will i have to read before people realise that these 'cadet first officers' are putting lifes at risk. Its time a hard line is taken. in no other industry would unions allow there members t+cs to be continuously reduced because some idiot isnt willing to get a job by convention means.

What i do day to day is not like any other job, it takes commitment and large amounts of responsibility to be accepted, I always laugh when I hear cabin crew say "xxx air is committed to your safety." at the same time there is a 200 hour cadet fo sat at the front wondering how he is going to pay his bills next month, instead of what am I going to do when this plane trys to kill me. If airlines were truely committed to your safety, then the guys at the front would be 10000 hour boys. while the 200 hour cadet was still learning what a rudder does whilst instructing or flying air taxi.

i would love to go on, but at 5 o'clock tomorrow morning im going to be resposable for a few hundred peoples lifes, so im going to go to bed and rest in my hotel. I wonder how well rested these cadets will be sleeping in there cars in the airport car park...