PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - looking for A320 jobs
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2010, 17:48
Airbusfreak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dappyduck heroic post somebody who doesn't have their head buried in the sand and is still living in the world of aviation 20-30 years ago, nice to see someone who claims to have a lot of experience actually in touch with the way things work now in 2010

fly prototype how do you think or how did you pass atpl theory with that horrible level of English. If you actually do have a cpl what makes somebodies license today worth nothing? Did you get a free license issued by a superior authority or something? Do tell?? Maybe I really am missing something.

Tubular I have read none of your posts but I would bet my house on the fact you've lost your first officers job and you are on here to vent your anger. When you do contact the papers don't forget to mention that the 250 hour pilot has all the same licenses as you do and more than likely more ratings than you, as the Meir needs to be current. Also mention that they ate more than likely younger and also have the same type rating endorsed on their license.

Last edited by Airbusfreak; 10th Feb 2010 at 18:04.