PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which Question Bank?
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2010, 15:59
lasseb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tigermagic -> I just don't get your viewpoints

You think that using search-phrases are much easier than a using a sorted question bank where you just click the sub-subject you want. So what if you want to practise all with VOR's ?? how many search phrases do you then need? Not all of the VOR questions containts the word "VOR"

And you also think that it's much better to have to register with a forum than having all the help build into the system from start, and having prof. ATPL teachers write there. I'm not saying that the forum is bad, but it's not integrated into the system.

The questions are pretty much the same in the 3 qb's I've tried (aviation exam, jaaqb and bristol) the only difference is that Bristol splits them up in more databases, the others don't. You can argue weather this is good or bad, but as stated I think that probably follows the UK exam (did mine in sweden)

Ok maybe the design of jaaqb is not the prettiest in the world, but what is lacking in looks is made up by features. And design is in the eye of the beholder. I think Bristols flash thingy is awfull