PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New airport measures not enough: expert
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2010, 21:02
evyjet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"We must move on this initiative and we must put issues of privacy to one side."

Privacy should be put aside! you should give up your rights to live in a free world (ironic don't you think) so we can pretoect you against the boogie man!...oh...and we have to increase charges and taxes to pay for your safety!!! We will also be able to strip search you before you go on the bus, subway, trains, shopping malls, and raid your home if we suspect foul play. It is for your own safety!! We must defeat the terrorist ( and when will "they" be defeated"....NEVER!!!!)

What a load of BULL###T!!! I'll vote to keep my freedom and take the risk of the so called "terrorist"!! I find it very scary how the public are so keen to give up their privacy and freedoms for this "war on terror" (biggest scam in history)

These massive decisions should at least be put to the people for a vote. I thought we were supposed to live in a Democratic society.

Do you seriously believe there will always be complete professionalism by the people in charge of these scanners?? After all, human behavior is... well......human behavior! I find this absolutely disgraceful!!