PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MEng Aeronautics & Astronautics
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2010, 12:59
Aucky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Genghis, thanks so much for your thorough and very useful reply. I have been looking most predominately at southampton at the moment, and hadn't considered or researched liverpool, but thanks to your advice i shall do (likewise with the others you have mentioned). It's both realistic but also encouraging at the same time to hear that there are (some) positions out there in the field i ultimately hope to work in, although one must obviously prove their worth, not a bad thing

Age is not a major concern but still something that i feel it's prudent to consider, not that i consider my self old at 24 but leaving uni at 28 and looking for positions that 22/23yr olds will be fighting for i need to check i have a fighting chance.... Hopefully they wont have CPL's/Instructors ratings (if thats worth anything)

Whisty thanks also for your input, definitely another avenue to research. Djpili agree, i have always been of the outlook that it's better to chose an avenue and go full heartedly at it than float around considering options. Just picking the right one to go for

much appreciated guys

All the best
Aucky