PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Panic Attack Man Tries To Storm Cockpit
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2010, 14:46
lowcostdolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
etrang yes I did "bother to read" your post thank you, all of them in fact as I've found pax perceptions on this thread very interesting.

I misunderstood? Maybe? But I'm not the only one am I? Pax Vobiscum you "forgive" for misunderstanding you and AbusingtheSky also "struggles" to get your point as it seems am I. Maybe it has something to do with the way you are coming across if a few people are apparently here.

Regarding your quote from my post above. This is the pax forum is it not? Your post 13 and 32 clearly alludes to profit being placed above safety as does F3G's post 47 or have I misunderstood these as well?

I did my search as you suggested. 242 results came up. Not one of them from the safety forum so I didn't look further. Safety is what is being discussed here right?

F3G you have never seen the behaviour I described as a management consultant. Why am I not surprised at that? . I'm not doubting the accuracy/integrity of your post BTW.

This thread is rapidly turning into a who can have the last word on safety being the number one priority.

IMHO Tightslot did in post #16 very well on reflection.

Last edited by lowcostdolly; 7th Feb 2010 at 14:51. Reason: typing/numerical error