PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LONDON CITY - 2
Thread: LONDON CITY - 2
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2010, 11:39
egnxema

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think we are all united in our views about the situation on here.

It is just absolute Sales bulls#!t to blame the increased use of Online check-in and the DLR.

LCY Ltd boast that THEY have encouraged the use of Public transport to the terminal, and LCY Ltd do pay subsidies to Serco - the operator of the DLR. LCY Ltd pushed the cost of the airports car parks to eye watering levels to been seen as "Green" and encourage more use of the DLR - yet who get's the blame to cover up their crap Security Teams?? The dastardly DLR that has snook up on them and suddenly started dumping hoards of pasengers at the termial's front door!!

Yes LCY - you may feel triumphant on your recent New york connection that a priveledged 32 passengers get met at the front door for - but the travellers airlines/routes that actually matter and deliver volume of passengers to your door you are starting to treat with contempt and herd them in to Disney style zig-zags.

I hope someone with a legal mind sues you for all the false advertising your website is riddled with - claims that you are "London's favour airport" "Stress Free: We leave cattle farming to other airports" "Stress Free: London City Airport has always put the emphasis on business travellers" - what an absolute pile of bulls#!t !! It makes me angry - who do you pay to write this rubbish?

Your Sales Director needs to get out of his little office - walk the floor in the terminal building, and witness the fact that the reality of the LCY experience bears little resemblance to the words promulgated by the website. Then go to LHR T5 and experience that....interestingly we have not got BAA terminals crying about "heightened state of security" at the moment???