PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Better Business Bureau
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2010, 23:45
On Final

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airline Better Business Bureau

Post about Air Astana:

Air Astana contracts not worth the paper they are written on
Fk you Air Astana, thanks very much for taking away 3 days of my contracted days off, thank you for also cutting my housing allowance so now all that I can afford is a place where I can't even walk outside at night for fear of getting mugged

Anyone considering coming here on contract, think looooong and hard, the newish flight ops management team here are ex delta and appear to only be interested in screwing over pilots who are half a world away from family and loved ones.
Don't expect any support from your contract agency, they will merely pass on the unilateral change to your quality of life.
A mass exodus appears to be very very close, and with better contracts now becoming available elsewhere, particularly with those who commute, Air Astana could well find a few Airbuses parked for lack of crews.
Nice job T.N. all you need to do is show a little interest in your contractors, and get your rostering department to start thinking for once and roster us more efficiently, then you would achieve the savings (or your bonus) that you are after, and have the added bonus of retaining expensive to recruit and train pilots.
Never mind I suppose, what do you care