PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Doha Blues
Thread: The Doha Blues
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2010, 08:15
MigratoryBird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EPR SET:

if you care to read my posts carefully, you will see that i start every phrase with "i feel", "i think", etc. i am not talking in general.

i am not trying to convince anyone of anything, i am simply venting out my frustration. if you don't like my doing so, there is not much i can do about it.

are you so sure that everyone has your same lifestyle? your same experiences in life? your same background/ your same feelings? your same personal issues/problems/NEEDS?
you told me to explain you/everyone, but you answered those questions anyway. isn't it a bit patronizing and aggressive from your side? correct me if i am wrong. ok, my answers to these questions: no, no, no, no. but this is obvious, right? we are all different human beings...

as far as "things do change now and then", yeap, you are right, but lately only for the worse (at least from my perspective, but if from your perspective they change for better, i am really happy for you, honest! at least one of us is happy...)

other people can read what i write and find it useful, and since we are all adult human beings, they CAN decide by themselves too. it is their personal right to do so, as it is mine to write whatever i want.

finally, since this is an open forum, you can skip my posts if they are boring to you. really, i will not hold any grudges against you if you do that

to Tintin and Nightfire:

thanks for the positive attitude. it really helped me!