PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Hong Kong, the A300-600 cargo outfit
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2010, 04:54
learfo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
u were once like that too.

I'm flying a G-IV. right now with about 3300 hrs. I'm not a captain by no means, but I left a captain job to move my but half way across the world for an empty promise, I was promised 90k/year USD. But I'm making about 85k. I want AHK cause I want stability and a life. We don't fly that much and I don't feel like a pilot anymore. I fly like 2 times a month. Most would think I'm crazy considering a job at AHK. But I think its reasonable. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying that. back then u probably will give your left nut flying for a company like AHK. U should know how you got there in the first place if you're a CRJ driver. U probably was flying for pinch a nickel. U probably whored yourself out for 20/hr US. And now it probably took you 6 years of being a whore to get to where you are now. I agree. There should be housing but please there are lots of people in here that has more integrity then when you first started. So please give the low timers a break. Not to mention you probably was one of those zero to hero guys who never paid their dues. Take it for what its worth. Plus, u don't have a choice unless someone offers you a job. By the way, this was in response to Kenny's post. Keep the faith low timers. and when you become somebody always remember where you come from.

Last edited by learfo; 5th Feb 2010 at 04:57. Reason: nothing