PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2010, 19:35
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
Spin? Spin? Perhaps it is you who should explain yourself VSF, rather than I. Given that the finding of Gross Negligence required a certainty of "No Doubt Whatsoever" are you saying that you share the Air Marshals' confidence in it? It isn't enough to think that they were Grossly Negligent, it has to be shown beyond all doubt, which is what baston is saying and for which I thank him. He then goes on to poison the pill by calling my statement sweeping. I'm not sure if sweeping is better or worse than spinning, my instructor never covered that bit of the syllabus. Might explain a lot! As ever a golden opportunity to expand on my previous post. When I speak of Air Marshals, the RAF Provost Marshal, and of the Royal Air Force it is because they are the most involved in this affair and thus my prime concern. I am the first to admit that things have changed greatly since I served however. I have no doubt that senior officers of the other services, serving and retired, and civilians are implicated also. Whether the investigation is also similarly mixed, ie conducted by "Purple Police" I neither know nor care. The evidence and the witnesses are available to whoever is charged with following the one and questioning the others. If all that ends up with no other names and no further action then the mud will be stuck firmly and immovably to the honour of the Royal Air Force. Do we care?