PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2010, 00:50
flyme87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

If it helps with the argument, im absolutely DESPERATE to get out of the UK and into Emirates! Always wanted to, but due to commitments with my current UK airline, I just havent had the right invite to assessments etc with EK at the right time unfortunately. Hopefully I will be able to attend the next one! i sooooo wanna be out there with you guys!!

Im not being funny, but I fly for a british airline at the moment, and in my eyes and all my friends and families eyes, the Middle East airlines have ALWAYS set the bar in inflight service and product offered!

And dont worry..... thats not sayin all UK carriers are rubbish, but the M.E is always one step ahead any other airline....in my opinion anyways, but thats just my small opinion.

I have to say that your ABSOLUTELY right though with crew never being happy with what they have. Need to look at the bigger picture! we are all lucky to have a job at the moment! For every 1 position taken up by you, there will be a que of thousands out the door. I also read recently that EK takes 30,000 applications on an average month, and there are only 5,000 jobs. That means that 25,000 people will be turned away to allow you to fly the skies! be grateful guys!!!

I had all my interviews for QR but didnt get it in the end, EY have stopped recruiting, so im hoping for luck with EK or my second time round with Qatar coming up soon!!

Hope your all well guys!
Sorry im new to this and ive already rambled enough! ill leave you all be now! ha ha ha

Take care guys and girls and happy flying, wherever it may be next! (What an exciting life we lead......)