PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NASAIR Info (threads merged) - all you need to know about them
Old 3rd Feb 2010, 20:55
Alvand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
(Part II)

Clowns who run the show in NAS as of now were recently seen in AMM discussing company and operational matters (Within earshot of my friend, a Jordanian, who was to his shock, unknowingly was sitting next to them in the bar lounge)...even arguing each other aloud in public bar which at one point lead to one leaving the others in disgust and one more later leaving the others in the bar ...among the company matters discussed and heard by others in the bar were, how disappointed there were in their recent trip to MAD where they were supposed to meet around 50 qualified "BUS DRIVERS" but less than 10 just showed up and hopefully there were going to have a better turn out the next morning....

One dude was assuring the others of a great attendance expected according to the number of emails he had received from poor SOBs who were willing to pay for their own airfare, hotel accommodations, meals, Cab ride, etc...etc... just to get a shot at employment with this crappy outfit...
Well, the turn out was not anywhere close to what they were expecting...a tribute to their scuzzy reputation of NAS, Dim future, and famous crappy treatment of pilots..... only desperadoes have stamina enough to bear the stench...!!!!..
According to my source, Many pilots who had been invited by emails, to AMM by Fahad and his side kick, were rejected due to lack required experience and not meeting the requiremnet....leaving them empty handed and out of hundreds of euro they spent to get there.!!!!!

Conclusion, .....By all means, Stay away from this piece of crap, my friends....If you can!!!
If not, I understand the harsh realities of the world we live in and need for pay cheque, wish you best of luck and a thick skin....sounds like you will need it..!!!....

Last edited by Alvand; 4th Feb 2010 at 04:10.