PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars meets the Military, Future awe inspiring projects on the go.
Old 3rd Feb 2010, 19:26
Double Zero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd have thought flatulence & halitosis standard in any army, though if those were all that mattered the other lot would have to admit they were the worst offenders & lay their arms down.

The ' gay-bomb ' is as far as I've heard a once serious project - god forbid in the case of any of the above a negligent discharge on friendly soil !

As for the Mechanised Mule, it has many advantages; should one fall into Taliban hands, they would be totally dumbfounded on finding a mule they could neither eat nor sh*g; suggest an enticing orifice be fitted, with revolving anti-personnel blades - it would require special briefing to Welsh & Arkansas units on our side, ( only joking, take my hat off to you but couldn't resist the stereotype ) - otherwise before being sent into battle it could be used as a pencil sharpener.

If such were activated without the special code, big self destruct - sounds more effective than a UCAV to me, especially if given a Burka & long eyelashes...

Last edited by Double Zero; 3rd Feb 2010 at 21:27.