PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NASAIR Info (threads merged) - all you need to know about them
Old 3rd Feb 2010, 04:09
Alvand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Greetings from a long time reader, first time poster...

First off, I am and have been employed by my Global carrier for last 18 years and have no plans for leaving....so, NO sour grapes here...just the facts and intelligence report..!!

I couldn't help but to pass along some info and chine in the subject of NAS since I just heard about them from a middle astern friend who came a cross of this sorry of an excuse for an airline and the SCUM BAGS who run the outfit.

First, NAS needs and relies heavily on the subsidized jet fuel that has been available to SAA and was extended to NAS through connections.
If and when this courtesy taken away due to whatever reason, NAS will not be able to continue as planned.
Insiders and Those who are familiar with the daily operations convey a chaotic picture of operations, totally mismanaged by a hodge podge of management who have no business of running a candy shop let alone an Airline with tons of employees and extended dependent families...
This can not continue as is and don't plan on it to do so unless there is a drastic change to the composition of the management from top to down, which as you guessed, is not on plans...(End of Part I)

Last edited by Alvand; 4th Feb 2010 at 04:06.