PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singapore Cargo Rumours (early 2010)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2010, 02:41
leewan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
l
eewan,
If your theory holds, then it doesn't bode well for SFJ, SFG, or SFD; all of which are, by MSN, senior to SFA and SFB.
I rather think that this trade out, or turn over is more driven by who actually owns the ships combined with who wants to stay in the cargo airlift game and who wants out. I also know that Evergreen BUYS aircraft it's never leased an aircraft to my knowledge. Could be an important clue,,perhaps BanC of America wants out of the freighter leasing game and the attrition ends here. In any case, if your paycheck is signed "SQC", best you keep a pulse on ebb and flow of the tin.
Cheers
SFA and SFB are the oldest B744Fs in SQC's a/c stable. The MSN number has no relevance to the a/c's age. It's the LN number. Both SFA and SFB are owned by BanC of America, which ironically is not based in the US. AFAIK, only SFJ, SFL, SFO and SFP are wholly owned by SQC.
Here's the list:
Singapore Airlines Fleet of B747 (Active) - Airfleets

And my paycheck is not from SQC. I would strongly advise you to get your facts right or at least validate those facts before accusing others of misleading facts.

Peace Out