PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2010, 02:14
El_Zar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, my eyes are about to pop out...

I should be reading the EUROCONTROL thread, as I'm about to do the FEAST 1 stage here in Serbia, and from the looks of it, apart from the infamous CUBES, everything is different from the NATS FEAST. But I just had to "read" you guys first, and I must say that I'm impressed by the people posting here and the overall atmosphere. I've read the entire thread and should I say, my imagination is like I've met some of you guys...like Nokio, Jimmy780, Paperclip, Whitelighter, Pat42, local "denis the menace" Zooker...and of course, last, but not least- our big brother GONZO.

It's been a great ride, lots of info, but I do have some questions:

1. I can't open this Jimmy780's ATC thingy, as I would like to practice some more. Dunno if I should download that client, or smth else, but if some of you guys could just reupload it on rapidshare or megaUp, I would be grateful.
2. Also, if anyone knows anything similar to Psychometric Testing | Aptitude Tests | Free Aptitude Test | Psychometric Test | Abstract Reasoning, please PM me. Any other websites, practice places...

3. Any "personal" trics and tips about the cubes, please PM.

All in all, thanks for some great advices and keep up the good work & good luck to all new aplicants.

Regards from Serbia.