PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 2nd Feb 2010, 12:11
Boondocker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boondocker:
Yes, I know all of that. Would one of the PCCC supporters like to provide some thoughts on the future once the 'acceptable and decent' monthly travel payment is accepted albeit it an 'imagined' future?

Tirmisu:
Why don't you ask your UNION that very question? New Fleet will shortly be launched and we're about to lose Bill Francis offer of a fixed Monthly Travel Payment for ever! The members will only have themselves to blame if this offer is retracted and believe me it will be, if UNITE don't act fast and call off the Strike.
Tiramisu, with respect, why would I want to ask BASSA for your thoughts? PCCC are the ones claiming that the monthly travel payment would protect our future pay once New Fleet starts. I am only asking for your opinion on what the future might look like. If you don't have one or haven't been given one then so be it.

FWIW, I'm all for a new approach for the future but the PCCC is unconvincing. If professionalism is what you are touting then why launch a half-arsed website? Its clearly a work in progress and does nothing for your credibility.