PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HKA runway incursion HKG
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2010, 06:08
hongkongfooey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know you did'nt mention my name a/stinks but I resigned and now get paid twice as much and have 10 times better chance of survival. Also, of all the guys that got sacked not one that I know of is not in a much netter job, so they are actually grateful to those fwits at HKA.

Pauline Kee lost her job ? Good, Karma in action.

Earth to Jismbelter, is that the best you can do to slag off Aussies, pull one accident out of the archives ? Still a long way to go to catch up with the deaths incurred by carriers around here
Keep smoking that pole though buddy, I am sure your command is only a few weeks away

Wether or not the HKA a/c infringed the runway is a moot point, it frigging well taxied the wrong way down a hi-speed taxiway and who is to say the idiot only stopped after he heard the tower, or not
One of your brain surgeons tried to take of on a taxiway for sake ( I still wonder how this happened every time I taxi out at night ) and you want respect, you have to be joking. This is the same airline that was departing with loose silver ingots in the rear cargo hold...bunch of unprofessional clowns.