PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 1st Feb 2010, 23:29
the heavy heavy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
markymark1234 I do not care anymore , the management have made their decission that CREW are the pits of the earth, and should be treated accordingly - so let them have it, I DONT GIVE A FLYING F as they are hellbent on breaking a terms and conditions, why fight it., get hardly anything to live on on 33%, its a disgrace it really is
to be honest mark your exactly the type they want rid off. Just think I'll be able to do the work of 3x33% so given you will be replaced by a new entrant full time keen and happy cc member you will not be missed.

Enjoy 100% of your time running your own company. Any clues as to the services you supply?

I love hearing that they will strike to break the company. I'm not sure the company has a plan to break you if you didn't, how ironic! Looking forward to lala's next humiliation (stunning victory). Now it would appear they are making false claims on public forums to discredit others! Will they never learn, hopefully not!