PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 1st Feb 2010, 16:43
Snas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wascrew – I don’t receive e-mails from Unite/BASSA so being a naturally curious chap made my way to their web site to see the rest of the content.
I was surprised by two things, first being the fact that you had pasted the lot. There is no indication of how long this poll lasts, if or where the results will be published or indeed if any weight will be placed on the result.

My second surprise was that the poll is public facing! Anyone can vote, I know they say that they will check the names against their database, but anyone can actually vote. Imagine if the public at large were to become aware of the link, shame there isn’t a zero day’s option eh...

JayPee – tongue only half way in really. I think my point was that the PCCC are not (in my humble) going to effect this particular dispute (the game’s already afoot) but rather be there to pick up the pieces (the disillusioned) and run with it thereafter perhaps, hopefully. ...and that they couldn’t do a better job of exposing BASSA as being poor representatives than BASSA themselves are doing.

Despite my phraseology (game’s a foot, opponent, etc) I am very much aware that this is an issue that is going to be detrimental to real people, a great many of whom are not cabin crew.

It’s always a problem with text only discussions, I often wish there was a font called sarcastic, reverse psychology, irony etc....