PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Infringements - Swanwick Visit 21st Feb
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2010, 15:28
BRL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Infringements - Swanwick Visit 21st Feb

Hi all. With the kind co-operation from NATS at Swanwick we are able to accommodate 10 visitors for a Liaison Visit to talk about infringements.

There will be a presentation followed by a chat and some Q&A. The main point of this is to get people to think about Infringements.

The date for this is the 21st February. Looking at 11am start. If you can't make this date do not apply to go on this one as the date can not be changed. If successful, further visits may follow so do not get too worried if you don't make this one.

The venue is of course at Swanwick and I will email a map to those who are going.

If you have been to this place before would you please not apply for this and let someone else go who has not been before.

I repeat, the whole point is to get together with NATS and talk as pilots to them and air your views on anything that concerns you. Of all the visits we have done to various towers and centers in the past we have come away with both sides benefiting form this kind of visit.

As always, I will want ID and some details from you guys before the event for the security checks.

Please make yourself available on this thread. If you have posted on the other thread or PM'ed me then please post here again. Thanks.