PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 1st Feb 2010, 10:18
Nutjob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Classic from "Doglover" over on BF

Bassa are saying we should not tar all the flightcrew with the same brush. Why Not?? I dont mean be nasty its not in our nature. Just take away the niceties they have come to expect.

No first/club food

No First mugs (where the @?$% has that come from anyway?) etc etc

When they ask why tell them beacuse they arent putting enough pressure on their SCAB colleagues.

Great, and when WE ask if our other half can use their rest-seats or get on the crew bus to the hotel, what do you think THEY will say? What will you do with your nearest and dearest? Sneaky clingon upgrades when the Flight Deck door is closed? Ah, but we've hacked off the pilots so much they come out to "check" the numbers in each cabin.

This benefits no-one. Very short-sighted.

P.S With managers, pilots, TRM's, engineers (all being confirmed on BF) as having courses to work as crew, aren't you militants getting the message as to what other groups think of THIS strike over THESE issues in the current financial climate? Add to that that return of the temps and the fact that you need to multiply BASSA's estimate of 216 volunteers being trained by at least 10 (trust me ) and you must surely see that BASSA's loss is inevitable and that if you strike you have already been replaced. Once again, don't say you weren't warned.

P.P.S Caught some of our less intelligent number booing and hissing "Scab" at pilots doing their door drills in SEP last week. They were doing they mandatory SEP renewal, NOT Cabin Crew courses. Nothing like intimidating, bullying and harassing......the wrong people. I despair!

You will damage our reputation for years.